The PSI technology division has extensive background supporting multiple clients with core IT services. The team has developed and maintained systems for major government agencies and managed physical and virtual environments. The team is well versed in FEDRAMP cloud based hosting and helping government agencies leverage these capabilities based on OMB guidance and White House directives. Where required, the team also has fully managed physical government hardware. The collective team has experience spanning system engineering, software development, quality assurance, configuration management, system administration, test and evaluation, and other general IT consulting. Specific experience of staff includes:
- 25 years System Engineering to include requirements management, analysis, design and general engineering
- 10 years FEMA/DHS based exercise and responder subject matter expertise
- 10 years Test and Evaluation to include Section 508
- 54 years Software Development
- 18 Years Configuration Management
- 10 Years Quality Assurance
- 14 Years Systems Administration
- 30 years Program Management and Advisory Support
Our team includes certifications for:
- TS and Secret Clearance Levels
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- DHS Section 508 Trusted Tester (TT)
The team has supported the following programs and missions:
- Individual staff have supported large scale DoD Weapon Systems and NORTHCOM as well as commercial projects.
- As a firm, PSI has directly supported FEMA with the P-TAC, General Engineering, and PrepToolkit systems. The team is currently assisting FEMA’s National Preparedness Directorate with modernizing its IT exercise systems across multiple divisions. This includes development and O&M activities within a cloud based hosting solution while maintaining full agency level compliance activities.
- PSI’s work with FEMA is supporting their overall agency’s modernization efforts to leverage scalable and low cost FEDRAMP based solutions.
- The team has direct experience analyzing and engineering web based systems with various database support. The team is versed in multiple technology stacks to include .NET Framework as well as Java J2EE and has worked extensively with open source product integration to provide government cost savings.
- The team is well versed and experienced with various cloud based technologies (e.g., Amazon Web Services and MS Azure) and has experience transitioning systems to, and building systems within, cloud environments.
- The team runs a fully automated process for requirements management, defect/enhancement tracking, as well as user support. All processes are fully vetted and institutionalized based on top level process governance.
- The team has experience developing systems ranging from stand-alone web applications to multi-tier server-client projects with API support and redundancy/replication failsafe mechanisms.
- The team has extensive experience developing software using the following languages, frameworks, and databases:
- Java (J2EE, J2SE, Core, Swing, JNDI, JSP)
- Microsoft .NET (C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET)
- Apache Struts
- MS Entity Framework
- MySQL, MSSQL Server, Oracle, Postgres
- The team has broad experience administering various types of systems and equipment in diverse environments including:
- Linux (Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Windows Server (2008, 2008R2, 2012)
- MySQL, MSSQL Server (2008R2, 2012)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Route53, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, S3, Glacier)
- MS Azure (Azure Active Directory, Web Applications/Virtual Machines, Storage)
- Liferay Portal
- MS SharePoint
- AAA (OpenAM, MS Active Directory, Radius)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (OSSEC, Snort)
- Email (PostFix, Exchange Online)
- Web Servers (Apache, NGINX, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat, JBoss)
Contract Number: GS35F071DA
Who is eligible: Any federal, state or local customer agencies that need an IT vehicle which offers a comprehensive array of state of the art IT products, services and solutions.
Point of Contact:
Dave Blakeman – Chief Technology Officer