Senior Program Manager (PM) for the Department of State Bureau of Counterterrorism, Office of Technical Programs and Operational Policy to support the Government with a full range of program management and technical support services for Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction and Counterterrorism to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and to support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways. The PM will provide support to the Government across the following functional areas:
- Interagency Coordination
- Policy Development
- Subject Matter Expertise (WMD)
- Exercise and Evaluation
- Program Management
The candidate selected for this position will have exceptional client, management, and technical skills. Must be able to perform in a recently re-structured Government office with a new mission and staff. Should have knowledge of, with direct experience in, CWMD policy, plans, and fundamental response capabilities (domestically and overseas), with an active Top Secret clearance.
- Enabling the client to successfully achieve the CMWD vision
- Integrating contractor staff to support the client effectively and efficiently
- Providing overarching program and project management support to federal program and project managers to accomplish the assigned mission, responsibilities, and functions
- Monitoring day-to-day projects and identifying areas of opportunity
- Draft and develop Memo’s, NSC Policy documents, white papers, etc.
- Provide strategic advice on program direction and key interagency engagements
- Identify, foster, and maintain critical interagency relationships
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years of program/project management experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Demonstrated experience in CWMD, Counterterrorism, or international relations
- Experience with Department of State
- Well-demonstrated and documented current knowledge of the concepts and principles of NSPM-4, NSPM-36, and the NSC policy process
- Knowledge of international crisis response
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders (including Senior leaders) via written and oral communication
- Ability to manage complex problems and prioritize tasks on a daily basis
Praetorian Standard Inc. is a SDVOSB. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.