Position Description (Full-Time)
PSI is seeking a qualified Project Manager to support a contingent award of a five-year Department of State contract to conduct Chemical, Biological, Radioactive, and Nuclear (CBRN) awareness and response training for U.S. embassies and facilities worldwide and domestic.
The Project Manager will serve as the senior on-site contract supervisor who provides direction to the contract personnel and serves as the principal management interface between Program Director and contract staff. This is a managerial/supervisory position.
The Project Manager is required to possess a minimum of ten years of general experience in a WMD CBRN/HAZMAT field in addition to a minimum of five years managing WMD CBRN/HAZMAT countermeasures training programs to include:
- Approving contractor timesheets, leave requests, expense reports, travel plans, trip reports, hiring new employees and employee evaluations.
- Documented experience either as an instructor in the field or as a certified State, Federal or Military first responder, is required.
- International training experience with civilian students in the field of WMD CBRN countermeasures is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of training precepts and techniques that support instructional systems design processes are required. The ability to transcribe technical information into wording and formats for comprehension by all students, at all levels, who may have limited backgrounds and understanding of the WMD field, is required.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate orally, as well as in writing, and be physically fit to perform prescribed instructor duties, is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Department and with other federal agencies is required.
- Ability to reduce highly complex instructional materials to a simplified instructional presentation that can be understood by host country persons with limited English language capability is required.
- Experience working with foreign language translators/interpreters in the presentation of training materials is required.
- Familiarity with standard training evaluation methods and mechanisms is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A current TOP SECRET level clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level/salary requirements along with the application.